Saturday, August 13, 2011

Cesar's Stats

So Cesar, today I decided to craft you a profile, that way you have an idea of how much we’ve learned and experienced from you over the past three months. Some of these things I’ve taken motherly/creative liberties with, which I’ll mark with *.  I’ll try to update your profile every so often.

CESAR ADOLPH ALEJOS

(August 2011)

BASICS
Age: 3 months
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Olive/Hazel
Weight: 16 lbs. (8.2 at birth)
Height: 25 inches (20 at birth)
Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit

FUN STUFF
Favorite Color: Green*
Favorite Animal: Monkey* (as decided by your Grandpa Harley)
Favorite Toy:  George the Monkey, and the  Infantino Rabbit
Favorite Food: Breastmilk!
Favorite Activity: Tummy Time! Watching wrestling with daddy
Least Favorite Activity:  Flashcards
Likes: Wrestling. When daddy goes “BOO!,” and mommy sings, “AEIOU…”
Dislikes: The dark and being alone* (due to being blindfolded at birth)

EXTRAS
You were named Cesar in honor of Julius Caesar, but we chose the Spanish spelling. Cesar means, “head of hair.”  I hope this name works out in your favor!
You were named Adolph because we saw a wrestler named Dolph, and liked the nickname. Originally the pronunciation was “Ahhhdolph…” but everyone clings to Adolph with the long A. I really liked the name when I found out it is German for, “Noble Wolf.”

No comments:

Post a Comment